Saturday, January 8, 2011

Work on polishing the qualities you want in a relationship

Write down the qualities you want in a relationship. See if you have those qualities, and work on polishing them. The person you attract will then be attracted to those qualities in you. See those qualities in people around you, and appreciate them. Notice you are attracting more and more people in your life with the qualities you want in your life.
One day you will likely at-tract to you a Beloved that reflects these qualities. If you are willing to BE all that you WANT, you are on the path to the conscious loving relationship your heart hungers for.
Divine-Feminine Institute

I've always wanted to meet someone adventurous & exciting. My life used to be anything but exciting. In fact i spent most days on the couch watching TV, dreaming of meeting a man that would bring excitement to my life. Of course, it never happened. Why would someone like that be attracted to someone so dull? 
I've since gotten up off the couch & started seeking my own adventures. Diving,sailing,jet skiing. As a result, I've now met some fabulously exciting people. I'm now surrounded by the types of people I always wished I could attract. This is only due to the fact that I've now become one of them. I'm the type of person I want to be around.
Rhianon Gorman

 

No comments: