Friday, July 31, 2009

Affirmations

I release any desperation and allow love to find me.

I attract only healthy relationships.


I am a holy child of God.

Since God is pure Love, so am I.

I have angels surrounding me now who love me just for who 1 am.

I can call upon my angels at any time for help, and they are there to help me.

I am unconditionally loved by God and the angels.

I have a lot to offer the world.

My angels can see my hidden talents I have the power to change the world in important ways

My mind is clear and able to focus perfectly.

I have an infallible photographic memory.

I trust my intuition.

I speak my truth with love and compassion.

I am now working on my Life Purpose, and I feel very fulfilled.

Who I am makes a big difference in this world.

Many people need and love me now.

No comments: